Double Bubble White Foil Insulation
Double Bubble White Foil Insulation Reflective Insulation is designed for walls, basements walls, crawl spaces insulation, and metal buildings.
Keep the cold air out and your warm air in double bubble insulation under a metal roof. Save on your energy bill by sealing your crawl space from the cold air. Keep the cold out by installing it in your basement.
- Clean, lightweight, easy to install
- Class A / Class 1 Fire Rating
- High Thermal R-Values
- Saves energy and money
- Vapor retardant
- Two layers of 1/8″ barrier bubble film were laminated between two layers of reflective metalized film.
- Contact Temperature Range -60°F to 180°F (-51°C to 82°C)
- Thickness 1/4 inch nominal
- Water Vapor Transmission .02 perms ASTM E96
- Puncture Resistance 60 lbs /in
- Pliability No Cracking
- Linear Shrinkage None
- Mold and Mildew No Growth
- Flame Spread 0 ASTM E84-08
- Smoke Development 40 ASTM E84-08
- Fire Rating Class A / Class 1
A class 1 fire rating is the best fire rating of materials that can be achieved.
Class A fire ratings indicate a flame spread rating somewhere between zero and 25.
Materials that fall into Class A or Class 1 include things like brick, gypsum wallboard, and fiber cement exterior materials.
Yes, it prevents Mold and Mildew growth.
Yes, a High Thermal R-Values