Insulation Double Bubble Foil/Foil
Insulation Double Bubble Foil/Foil Reflective Insulation is designed for walls, basements, double bubble insulation under metal roof, crawl spaces insulation, and metal buildings.
Clean, lightweight, and easy to install with a Class A / Class 1 Fire Rating. Insulation is a High Thermal R-Values bubble wrap. It saves energy and money, the best part is Vapor retardant.
- Two layers of 1/8″ barrier bubble film, laminated between two layers of reflective metalized film.
- Great for crawl space insulation.
- Contact Temperature Range -60°F to 180°F (-51°C to 82°C)
- Thickness 1/4 inch nominal
- Water Vapor Transmission .02 perms ASTM E96
- Puncture Resistance 60 lbs /in
- Pliability No Cracking
- Linear Shrinkage None
- Mold and Mildew No Growth
- Flame Spread 0 ASTM E84-08
- Smoke Development 40 ASTM E84-08
- Fire Rating Class A / Class 1
A class 1 fire rating is the best fire rating of materials that can be achieved.
Class A fire ratings indicate a flame spread rating between zero and 25.
Materials that fall into Class A or Class 1 include brick, gypsum wallboard, and fiber cement exterior materials.
It can be used for metal buildings, basements, vehicle insulators, crawl spaces, and mobile home insulation.
Yes, it adds value and saves energy.
Yes, it has a High Thermal R-Values, plus it Saves energy and money and Vapor retardant.
They are used for metal buildings, basements, vehicle insulators, crawl spaces, and mobile home insulation.