Insulation Single Bubble Foil/Foil Reflective Insulation is a product designed for walls, basements, crawl spaces insulation, and single bubble insulation metal buildings.
A well insulated home with single bubble double foil insulation single bubble insulation for metal buildings, will save you money. Keeping the cold and heat out of your home.
Can use it as a bubble roof insulation for metal building.
Keep the cold air out and in the winter, keep your warm air in your home. Save money on your energy bill by sealing your crawl space from the cold air. Keep the cold out by installing it in your basement.
Clean, lightweight, easy to install
Class A / Class 1 Fire Rating
High Thermal R-Values
It saves energy and money
- One layer of 1/8″ barrier bubble film is laminated between two layers of reflective metalized film.
- Contact Temperature Range -60°F to 180°F (-51°C to 82°C)
- Thickness 1/4 inch nominal
- Water Vapor Transmission .02 perms ASTM E96
- Puncture Resistance 60 lbs /in
- Pliability No Cracking
- Linear Shrinkage None
- Mold and Mildew No Growth
- Flame Spread 0 ASTM E84-08
- Smoke Development 40 ASTM E84-08
- Fire Rating Class A / Class 1
- A class 1 fire rating is the best fire rating of materials that can be achieved.
- Class A fire ratings indicate a flame spread rating between zero and 25.
- Materials fall into Class A or Class 1 products like brick, gypsum wallboard, and fiber cement exterior materials.