Radiant Barrier Agriculture
Lessens the amount of food and water needed to feed chickens, turkeys, hogs, and other livestock. And according to the US Dept. of Agriculture, animals will develop faster and be less prone to illness.
- Thickest and strongest radiant barrier product on the market.
- Available in perforated or solid
- Corrosive resistant
- UV Inhibitor added
- Eliminates “Black-Globe-Effect” –
- Allows for easier and quicker installation.
- Available in extended widths,
- Product Description One side reflective, one white side film with polyethylene woven reinforcement.
- Weight 32 lbs per 1000 sq ft roll
- Tensile/Tear Strength Length: 21.49 pounds-force
- : 24.56 pounds force ASTM D2261
- Pliability 70°F±5°F & 50±5% Relative Humidity –
- No Cracking or Delamination
- ASTM C1313-05
- Adhesive Performance 180°F±5°F & 50% Relative
- Humidity – control
- No Bleeding or Delamination
- ASTM C1313-05
- Flame Spread & Smoke Class A/ Class 1
- 0 Flame Spread, 5 Smoke Development
- ASTM Method E84-10
- Resistance to Fungi
- PASS – No Growth
- ASTM C1338-08
- Permeability 6.29 Perms
- ASTM E96-05
- Thermal Properties EMISSIVITY: 0.05
- REFLECTIVITY: 95%
- ASTM C1371-04a
Whether outdoors or indoors, in temperatures exceeding 78° F, animals absorb a tremendous amount of radiant energy from the sun.
Although the animal may be confined to a building, the "black-globe effect" on the animal is the same as if it were 10 to 20° F higher than the air temperature.
Animals in higher-temperature environments don't farewell. In addition to other problems, this makes weight gain harder to achieve and diminishes dairy production amounts.
Energy Saving Solution recognizes poultry houses are unique environments that require a sturdy, durable, and substantial poultry curtain material.
Radiant Barrier Agriculture is a Poultry House Curtains that provide zero molds and fungus growth. It has a special UV-inhibitor alongside an anti-corrosive coating.
This protects it from UV degradation and the corrosive environment in poultry barns. The Barrier is explicitly formulated with properties that provide outstanding, long-lasting performance as a Poultry House Curtain.